Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I Should Have Mentioned

We got the chance to talk for 25 minutes on Sunday. He said training has been hard work, and he's already lost a good 5 pounds due to sweating. He's hoping for more hands on EOD type training in the next couple weeks. He's been so tired lately, he's been crashing around 2100 hours. He asked about Crocs. :) I guess a lot of the guys use them for their shower shoes. I told him they are so comfy, even if they look a little goofy! If you don't already know, Nick is doing some training in the states for a month before heading to the desert for a six month deployment. It will be over seven months by the time we see each other again!

1 comment:

  1. You are so strong... I'm glad to hear that you're doing well. Sounds like we are similar in that the days leading up to "goodbye" were the worst. Take care and keep in touch! I'll keep you both in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete