Monday, August 10, 2009

Afghanistan

I received the following email this morning... I'm pretty bummed about it. I haven't spoken to him in a week and the 2 emails (including this one) I've received are short. I was really hoping for one or the other... steady phone calls or steady internet connection (which would have been better) so we could email and skype. Looks like I'll be lucky to get phone calls... which will be tricky since I am trying to keep so busy. Anyway, he's not staying in Kandahar, so it will probably be awhile before I hear from him again. Boo.

"hey babe
im here in kandahar but there is little to no internet and its only gonna get worse the further we head downrange, probably wont be able to get on very often but i think we'll have a sat phone so i should be able to talk to ya that way.
i love you and tell everyone else i said hi and i love them too.
i'll talk to ya soon,

love nick"

No comments:

Post a Comment